Mon - Fri 10-6
Once Manbeck Bakery, this 1913 building included stables used for wagon-delivery horses.
In 1962, the building was sold to Bear Engineering Company, a machine shop that worked exclusively for the naval depot in Mechanicsburg.
In 1992, the building was sold to Frank Levy. Mr.Levy added a Fabric store and the Antique Marketplace of Lemoyne. In 2016 the Fabric store was closed and the Antique Marketplace expanded.
In 2018 the building was sold to M&K Estates LLC. The owners Mike and Karen Leitzel are no strangers to antique stores. Their first Vendor mall was openenend in 2016, Shops On Market in Elizabethville Pa. With huge success from that store, they decided to open another location. On a shopping excursion to the antique Marketplace of Lemoyne, the two discovered the store was for sale. in 2018 the purchase was finalized.